A different way of learning & having fun!

"The glass is never half empty, it is always half full!"

BACK TO SCHOOL

BACK TO SCHOOL
YOUR SCHOOL IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU LEARN AND BECOME A FULL CITIZEN

MOODLENGLISH is on the move

Hi everybody!

Check my new English Subject
Moodlenglish is on the move
through
www.moodle.aeperafita.pt
Learn & have fun!

Manuela Galante





Número total de visualizações de páginas

domingo, 27 de março de 2011

THE REPORTED SPEECH

Hello everybody! Here you have your exercises on the Reported Speech.

  1. Pete: "I am going to Lisbon tomorrow in my car."

  2. Sue: " Do you enjoy baking cakes?"

  3. Policeman: " These streets are blocked, now."

  4. Matt: " Where have you put your beautiful paintings?"

  5. Mother: " I will be at the market tomorrow and you can meet me there." ´

  6. Susan: " We are going to this cinema right here."

  7. John: " Do you understand my English?"

  8. Rita: " I will travel to these nice cities next weekend."

  9. Jo: " He writes many texts when he comes to this wonderful beach."

  10. Sister: " How many museums are we going to visit today?"

Expected correction postage: next tuesday or wednesday.


Enjoy your work!

Sem comentários: